Elder Zachary Payne

Elder Zachary Payne

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Thanks for the B-Day love Mom!

Hey family! That's awesome that Bryson's all blessed and holy now! Wish I could have been there! The new floors are lookin good mom! We have a wooden floor here at the Bardsley's and when I first got here like 4 months ago I was kind of skeptical. But now I love wooden floors! They're so easy to clean! haha well that's awesome sounds like things are going pretty good!
 
Well I don't have a whole lot of time today! We went on exchanges with two other companionships...one on Wednesday, and one on Friday. On Wednesday I got a trial missionary Elder Probst to come to our area for the day. It was great! He's an interesting fellow haha but he helped me open my sweet birthday package that night!! Thanks for the stuff mother! I'm saving the card for my real birthday haha so I'm excited for that! I've been putting the backpack and speedometer to use this week! On friday I went with Elder Wade to his area. Spanish work! I got to pray a bunch and read some scriptures haha so it was fun!
 
So the ZL's told me that I'm probably going to get transferred next week. They said that a few of the zone leaders are going to get released and they'll need some replacements. That would be cool to be a zone leader, but I'll be transparent with you guys...I hope to stay here for another transfer! I love these people so much and we've set "baptismal dates" for less-active members that we've been working with for the past 4 months to go do baptisms in the temple! It'll be tough to say bye to them! But I'm planning on leaving, so I'll be saying bye to everyone this week :(
 
So Stefani went on a random and unexpected trip to California and missed her confirmation yesterday! We were bummed because that also meant that she would miss the two temple trips planned for this week since she wouldn't be a member yet! So we called president leonard and got permission to confirm her tonight haha so that's the plan! We should be going to do temple baptisms on Wednesday this week! We're sooooo excited!! Pictures to come next week! Oh and the Bardsley's have a daughter and her husband moving in soon, so regardless of whether or not I get transferred, we'll be leaving their house within the next week or so! I'm so sad! Such a nice place with even nicer owners! We'll be moving in with the Burninghams...they're very humble and awesome! Should be good!
 
Anyway, have a great week! Love you all!
Elder Payne!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment