Elder Zachary Payne

Elder Zachary Payne

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Adios Elder Bradford!

Hey guys so I don't have a whole lot of time so I'll keep this brief! First of all, the call was awesome! Thanks for the quick little chat! Haha transfer calls came in and here's the scoop:
 
Elder Payne is staying in Buena Vista 2 as District Leader, and his new companion is Elder Linville!
Elder Bradford is transferring to Gunnison as senior companion with Elder Brawn in a biking area!
 
Elder Bradford will be leaving tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 9 am. I'll be with Elder Welch (from Gilbert!) in his area until 5 pm, and then I will pick up Elder Linville once the transfer van comes back from up north. Then it's back to work!
 
I'll try to be sending out that mother's day package soon. Should be fun for ya, mom! This week we did a bunch of service projects, moving rocks and getting our hands dirty. We put Stefani on date, which I already told you. She's so excited! She's been waiting for someone to ask her to be baptized for a long time! We finally got a less-active couple that we've been working with for the past 12 weeks out to church yesterday!! Chris hasn't been in like 10 years! That was exciting. Other than all that, Nikki will be getting baptized this Saturday!! Woohoo! Thanks again for everything! I love you guys!
 
Elder Payne!

No comments:

Post a Comment